Friday 26 April 2013

Fr Anthony Prescott R.I.P.

From the Additional.Curates.Society. website [here]:

We regret to announce that Father Anthony Prescott, former General Secretary of ACS, has died in Hospital in France. May he rest in peace.
"Further to my sad announcement early on today I have spoken to Father Stephen Bond who has informed me that a requiem will be said for Father Prescott in France on Wednesday 24th April at 10am local time.  He will then be cremated and his ashes are to be sent to the UK for internment at a later date in the grounds of the Catholic Church in Bicester by Father Paul Martin former Assistant General Secretary with Father Bond. "
I will advise people of further details as and when I receive them.  I would encourage everybody to pray for Father Prescott’s soul and for Father Stephen Bond, who has been a close companion, colleague and friend for over 40 years."
Father Darren Smith, General Secretary, ACS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be published